Inside Sales, Customer Service & Sales Support
YHM Customer Service Representatives are excited to help customers and the sales team in a professional office environment! They are patient, empathetic and communicate well internally and externally. They can put themselves in the customers’ shoes and will advocate on their behalf when required. Customer feedback and teamwork are key. Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities are critical in this position. The ability to communicate with our YHM sales team is critical.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate / follow up on sales leads as required
- Build relationships and trust with customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct tools/methods.
- Assist in quoting and marketing efforts as needed
- Handle customer complaints, provide solutions and follow up in appropriate time limits
- Process customer orders and file documents in accordance with company procedures
- Assist in shipping, invoicing and receiving (UPS /FED EX)
- Adhere to company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Manage office needs on a daily basis
- Elevate risks to the company as needed
- Work seamlessly with other departments and staff to improve efficiency and communication/coordination on behalf of the customers
- Proven customer support experience (3+ years preferred)
- Strong phone and listening skills
- Above average skills working with Microsoft Business Suite IE: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of ERP systems a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High School diploma required, college or advanced degree preferred
YHM has an immediate opening available for a full time position.
We're looking for a second shift CNC lathe operator. Experience in running production is preferred, all candidates must be proficient with standard measuring equipment. Production runs range in size from 100 pcs up to 10,000+. Materials include aluminum, chromoly, stainless steels and titanium.
Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, and competitive 401K program. EOE Pay commensurate with experience. Criminal background check required.
Qualified candidates apply at:
Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. 412 Main St, Easthampton, MA 01027
or email a resume to: [email protected]
Yankee Hill Machine promotes a safe and drug free work environment. All new hires must pass a criminal background check.
Yankee Hill Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and seek qualified, motivated applicants. We make employment decisions based on business need, job qualifications and merit.
YHM does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate Federal, State or Local law