The rifle is shipped in a hard plastic case and comes with a high capacity magazine, a front sight adjustment tool, user manual and a cable lock.
"Overall, the Model 57 is a testament to the ability of the machinists at Yankee Hill Machine, the imagination of its designers, and the quality of modern CAD/CAM manufacturing."
-Terrill Hoffman, Guns and Gear Editor/Writer, Gun World Magazine
Featured in Volume 55, No. 10
Click Here For Warranty Information
- BILLET 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Lower Receiver
- BILLET 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Flat Top Upper Receiver
- "T" Marked Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
- 16" 4140 Steel Barrel, Heat Treated to RC 25-32
- Fluting Style Exclusive to the Model-57
- 2 Stage Geissele, 5 Lb. Trigger
- Includes Tactical Charging Handle Latch
- YHM Slant Brake (YHM-26-MB-A)
- S.L.R.® Slant handguard, Rifle Length (YHM-5155)
- Q.D.S.® Sight System, hooded (YHM-5040-H)
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Two Gen. 2 Windowless PMAGS
- Adjustable Magpul CTR Buttstock
- Forward Assist
- Direct Impingement, Carbine Length Gas System
- Total Weight: 7.45 Pounds
For Chambering and Barrel Twist Rates, make a selection above.