- Outer Shell constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Interior sleeve rated to 3000°F and will not slip or shift on your suppressor.
- 5.5 inches in length
- Will fit YHM Turbo® and Turbo® T2 Sound Suppressors If the suppressor is kept at temperature for an extended time, the heat starts to dissipate through the first two layers and will eventually bring the temperature of the Cordura shell above it's rated temperature. This would take an extreme amount of firing, but it can be done. Where we have seen issues in the past is with 5.56/.223 rifles that have barrel lengths under 14″. The amount of heat generated in the suppressor itself can quickly get the temperatures above their rated levels.
SOUND SUPPRESSOR COVER 5.5" LONG
Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. does not offer for sale any controlled product (serialized parts)
directly to the end user. This includes Complete YHM-15s, Sound Suppressors, and Lower Receivers.
Follow these steps when purchasing to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
1. Visit (or call) your local firearms dealer and tell them exactly what model number you are looking for (If ordering a sound suppressor keep in mind the dealer needs to be a Class 3 dealer). If your dealer of choice does not currently a offer YHM products don't worry. They can easily become a YHM dealer.
2. IMPORTANT NOTE: EVEN IF A PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, DEALERS CAN BACK ORDER THE ITEM AT ANY TIME. Placing your order through a dealer gets you on the back order list and ensures that you will receive your product in the fastest manner possible. This can be applied to any item you are looking for on the website.
Once the order is placed, as soon as the product is ready to go out the door the dealer will be notified and the product will be on its way.
3. Once the dealer receives your order they should contact you to come and pick it up.
You, the purchaser are responsible to know your local, regional, state and federal firearms regulations regarding assault rifles and NFA weapons (Such as sound suppressors and short barreled rifles) when purchasing our products. Some of our products in this catalog require a Federal Firearms License and/or S.O.T for purchase.